Over the past forty years in business, many things have changed, but our commitment to safety isn’t one of them. During this unprecedented time, we want you to know that our employees’ and customers’ health and safety remains our top priority. It has always been our goal to create a safe working environment for everyone, and this remains true today. While we know that there are many questions and unknowns, we want to assure you that C & W Contracting is taking the situation seriously.
We are committed to following CDC guidelines for construction sites, and we are making sure our employees and subcontractors have the appropriate tools and education they need to meet them.
Please take a moment to look over our updated job site procedures, and feel free to reach out to us about any individual concerns you may have. We approach each project with our customers and subcontractors as a team, and as a team, we can get through this together.
- Designated supervisor assigned for all Covid-19 questions and exposure or symptom reporting
- Daily required Covid-19 questionnaire for everyone entering the jobsite
- All employees encouraged to stay home if exhibiting symptoms
- When exposure or symptoms are reported, we follow CDC self-isolation guidelines
- Masks, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer supplied to all employees
- Masks must be worn on jobsite
- Social distancing / virtual communication when possible
- Limited or elimination of tool sharing
- Superintendents clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces periodically throughout shifts
- All employees are expected to practice proper hand hygiene
- Toolbox talks and our weekly newsletter serve as means to supply accurate information
- Job site posters to serve as reminder of CDC recommendations and employee rights